In 2001, my closest friend, Nick, and I took over FCP Euro, a humble brick-and-mortar auto parts store that Nick’s parents established in 1986. It wasn’t long before we transitioned FCP Euro online, and thanks to your incredible support and a driven team, it’s been an incredible ride ever since.
Over the course of two decades, we've evolved into the premier supplier of European car parts while staying true to some core principles:
- Provide the highest-quality replacement parts
- Deliver an unbeatable customer experience
- Support the automotive community
This has led to a lot of things I’m proud of. We built a highly curated product catalog, prioritizing quality parts and comprehensive solutions. We defined what it means to stand by your parts with the FCP Euro Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. Our Customer Service team of automotive experts continues to serve our community with best-in-class support, and our library of DIY support content helps millions of enthusiasts each year repair their cars.
Today marks a significant milestone in our journey as we announce the completion of our Series A financing round. This minority investment of $25MM plays a pivotal role in expanding our ability to serve our community better.
Looking ahead to the future, our focus remains. Nick and I remain at the helm and committed to the vision, mission, and values that are deeply rooted in FCP Euro. With this investment, we will strengthen our ability to provide:
- Expedited nationwide shipping through geographical expansion.
- An extended range of products, offering a broader selection and improved availability.
- Enhanced customer experiences, both pre and post-purchase.
- Increased opportunities to unite the automotive community.
We’re committed to building a better FCP Euro for our customers, employees, and partners, and this investment will pave the way for further improvements to our products and services.
As always, thank you for your support.
CEO FCP Euro