We're excited to announce that FCP Euro's Customer Pickup Center has reopened as of 10/26/2020. We understand 2020 has not been ideal for everyone, and we are happy to start bringing a sense of normalcy back to taking delivery of your European car parts.
Over the last few months, we’ve been restructuring our Customer Pick Up Center and processes to ensure the safety of both our customers and employees. While our Pick Up Center is now open, there are some additional protocols that must be followed.
FCP Euro Customer Pick Up Center Safety Protocols
- Customers should only enter the Pick Up Center if they are not showing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever above 100.3, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell) and have not come in contact with someone infected or presumed to be infected with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Customers should only enter the Pick Up Center once they’ve received an email confirmation that their order is ready for pickup. Any customer arriving without their order confirmation will not be able to pick up their order. If you have a question about the status of your order, please contact email@example.com.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn by anyone entering the building.
- The maximum occupancy of the Pick Up Center is three customers. If you see three people inside, you must wait outside until someone leaves before entering.
- All orders will be given to customers by the Pick Up Center associates. We have discontinued customer usage of the order lockers until further notice.
Customers must place all orders online prior to pickup. We have discontinued on-demand ordering at this time due to occupancy restraints.
- We won't be accepting returns without the proper return paperwork. Any returns without proper documentation will be rejected. If you need proper returns documentation, please visit returns.fcpeuro.com or directly download the returns form below before arriving. Items not noted clearly on returns paperwork will be discarded, without exception.
Helping us follow the above protocols will help keep both our customers and employees safe while making the most of our Pick Up Center experience. Again, thank you all for your patience and understanding as we move through this unprecedented time, and we look forward to seeing you again.
For more information regarding FCP Euro’s response to COVID-19, click here.
Thank you for your understanding, and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns via our contact page.
Writer/Editor at FCP Euro and owner of a daily R53 MINI Cooper, a track-built R53 MINI, and a 1997 Dakar Yellow E36 M3 Sedan. ••• Instagram: @evan.madore