This brake rotor upgrade kit is designed for Mercedes-Benz W204 models between the years 2008 and 2016. This kit not only contains the massive 345mm rotors but the upgraded brake pads to go along with it—all designed to offer better stopping performance for every type of driver.
Do you drive your Mercedes-Benz W204 on the street with the occasional track day or autox sprinkled in? If you do, this brake rotor kit is the one you want. The brake pads offer better stopping ability without the added noise and dust of purely performance oriented pads while the larger surface of the Zimmerman rotors offers better initial bite and fade resistance.
Mercedes-Benz W204 Brake Rotor Replacement Symptoms
Brakes are a major safety concern and symptoms of failing rotors should never be ignored. For the most part, these symptoms are easy to spot, and usually make themselves very apparent. Some of these symptoms are:
- Brakes pulsating when applied. The more worn your rotors, the lower the speed you will start to experience the pulsating.
- Visible ridges or grooves on the rotors.
- Grinding noise that usually worsens when applying the brake pedal.
- Increased stopping distance.
- Abrupt/unpredictable stops.
Typically, brake rotors last between 30,000 and 70,000 miles depending on your exact vehicle model, type of roads you drive, and driving style overall. The W204 is a heavy car and tends to go through brakes faster than some of its lighter competition.
Mercedes-Benz W204 Models Applicable
This brake rotor upgrade kit fits Mercedes-Benz W204 models produced between 2008 and 2016, including:
- 2010-2016 Mercedes-Benz E350
- 2013-2014 Mercedes-Benz C300
- 2008-2015 Mercedes-Benz C350
Mercedes-Benz W204 Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit Interactive 3D Parts Diagram
- We don't have a diagram available at this time.
Parts Included with Mercedes-Benz W204 Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit
- Mercedes-Benz W204 Disc Brake Pad Set
- Mercedes-Benz W204 Disc Brake Pad Wear Sensor
- Mercedes-Benz W204 Brake Fluid
- 2x Mercedes-Benz W204 Disc Brake Rotor
Additional Parts Required with Mercedes-Benz W204 Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit
This kit requires caliper brackets from one of three different model vehicles. These can be found affordably from parts yards, forums/marketplaces, or eBay.
- C250 P84 Chassis
- E550 W207 Chassis
- SLK350 R172 Chassis
Special Tools Required with Mercedes-Benz W204 Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit
- There aren't any special tools required to install this brake rotor upgrade kit.
Additional Parts Recommended with Mercedes-Benz W204 Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit
- This kit already comes with everything we'd recommend installing
Aftermarket Upgrades for Mercedes-Benz W204 Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit
- This is the aftermarket upgrade. 😜
Since your brake rotors and pads are a regular wear item, it's a good thing that they come with our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee like everything else we sell. You can drive your car for another 30,000 to 70,000 miles and when they need to be replaced again, just follow our return procedure.
In the video below, Kyle Bascombe, our Mercedes Catalog Manager, gets up close with this Mercedes-Benz W204 Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit. If you're unsure if this kit fits your car, you can verify the fitment by going to our homepage and use the vehicle selection tool in the upper left corner. As usual, if you like this Really Quick Product Review, subscribe and check back here for regular releases in the future.
Writer/Editor at FCP Euro and owner of a daily R53 MINI Cooper, a track-built R53 MINI, and a 1997 Dakar Yellow E36 M3 Sedan. ••• Instagram: @evan.madore