Are you sick of the look of your car? Are you looking for increased light output from your headlights? Did someone back into you and smash your headlights? We offer plug-and-play headlight options for your MK7 GTI that can both increase your light output and improve the look of your car.
MK7 Volkswagen Models Applicable
- 2015-2017 Volkswagen GTI
- 2015-2017 Volkswagen Golf
- 2015-2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
- 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
MK7 Volkswagen Headlight Upgrade Interactive 3D Parts Diagram
- We don't have diagrams available at this time.
MK7 Volkswagen Headlight Upgrade Options
- Original OE Valeo VW MK7 Headlight Assembly
- This is the stock headlight that comes on your MK7 Volkswagen GTI. It features halogen bulbs and offers a good value replacement if yours are cracked or yellowed.
- Helix Double U LED VW MK7 Headlight Assembly Kit
- This kit features both driver and passenger side headlights. Instead of the halogen bulbs of the stock headlights, these are Xenon projector headlights that offered increased light output.
- Helix MK7.5 Style Headlight Assembly Kit
- This kit, again, features both passenger and driver side headlights. These headlights feature a black housing and are made for vehicles that came with halogen headlights only.
Additional Parts Required with MK7 Volkswagen Headlight Upgrades
- There are no additional parts required with any of these kits. They're made to be plug-and-play.
Special Tools Required with MK7 Volkswagen Headlight Upgrades
- There aren't any special tools required to install any of these headlights. They are incredibly simple to replace.
Additional Parts Recommended with MK7 Volkswagen Headlight Upgrades
- There isn't anything that we recommend replacing when upgrading your MK7 headlights.
Aftermarket Upgrades for MK7 Volkswagen Headlight Upgrades
- These kits are already the aftermarket upgrades for your MK7 VW.
You might not believe it, but these headlight upgrades come with our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee like everything else we sell. If somehow these get damaged or need replacement, just order a new kit, and go through our incredibly simple replacement procedure.
In the video below, Jay Van Gorden, our Volkswagen Catalog Manager, gets up close with all of these MK7 Volkswagen Headlight Upgrades. If you're unsure if these kits will work on your car, you can verify the fitment by going to our homepage and use the vehicle selection tool in the upper left corner. As usual, if you like this Really Quick Product Review, subscribe and check back here for regular releases in the future.
Writer/Editor at FCP Euro and owner of a daily R53 MINI Cooper, a track-built R53 MINI, and a 1997 Dakar Yellow E36 M3 Sedan. ••• Instagram: @evan.madore